Sunday, October 25, 2009

My bridal "thing" - July 25th, 2009

Here is how the conversation went...

Meghan: "Please don't make me have a bridal shower"
Liz: "You have to have a bridal shower, you are getting married"
Meghan: "No"
Liz: "Oh well"

Here are the pictures from my bridal lunch/party/get-together/hang out session. Not a bridal shower!


The host - aka, my best friend, Elizabeth

The proud momma

Thank goodness for Liz!

The gang watching me open presents. Awkward...

A few very close "family" members! Barb and Phyllis have been around since the day I was born and Katie has been around since we moved to Peters Township about 10 years ago. Great people!

I don't even know what to say...

Host one and host two (Janet and Elizabeth)

Even my cousin Logan made it to the party - ladies man!

Tim's family - his sister Tracy and mom, Donna with me and my mother.

My other family ~ mother-in -law and sister-in-law
I am so thankful for all of the amazing people that I have in my life! Some that have been there from day one, all of them will hopefully be in my life forever!
Thank you all for an amazing Bridal get-together!



0 comments: